Are You Ready to Start Your Business?
You’ve decided the time to finally start your own business is now. You’re excited. You’ve perhaps been working in at a dog groomers shop for awhile now and you know you’ve got the talent.
But are you ready?
Traits of a mobile dog groomer
First off, even people who love dogs aren’t going always to make for the best mobile dog groomer. So, really evaluate if this is the right business for your.
A mobile Dog grooming business is best for:
- Someone who understands dog behavior and how it might change by breed.
- Naturally calm.
- Not squeamish. A very anxious dog is known to through up or have diarrhea when being groomed.
- Okay with being alone -aside from the dog- most of the day.
- A confident driver
- Good at meeting deadlines. You go to your appointments, so planning ahead to make sure you’re not late is important.
- Able to afford the equipment and business software.
- Physically capable of handling and moving around dogs of varying sizes
- Skilled at dog grooming.
If you know this is the business that’s truly right for you, then it’s time to get started!Continue reading “The Mobile Dog Groomer Start Up Plan”